Saturday, August 23, 2003

So I am now officially a 3sg. heh. All it matters to me is that i'm no longer a trainee. As i expected, I would not be posted to S3. If only. Heh, 8 to 5 job, 3sg combat pay. what else can i ask for? As it is, doing shift duty does have its perks. And i might end up better off than i expected. It's just that it's harder to find common free time with people not on the same shift as me.

Life still goes on. I don't know whether I should be doing what I am doing now, but there's only one chance in life, so there's no chance for regrets. Have i ever regreted decisions i made? Definately. If i have the ability now, there are some parts of my life that i guess i would change.

Yet, I've chosen the path that I will walk and it is up to myself to make the best from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home