on another note.
here's my wishlist for the upcoming chirstmas. =)
*HINT* in BIG BOLD LETTERS. lol
1. A playstation 2
2. A new phone.
3. Upgrading of My computer
4. A new watch
5. New students to tutor.
6. Cold hard cash.
7. and a list will never be complete without this. World peace. lol =)
hmm, i sure sound materalistic enough up there.
anyway, anyone willing to supply me with any of those things up there?
Sunday, November 23, 2003
Burning through the sky, forever?
Links
Previous Posts
- 永遠真的太遙遠嗎? 真的不在乎天長地久,只在乎曾經擁有? 或許我不該再等了吧。等待只會增加痛苦与無奈...
- Thanks for all ur concern. I'm a little better now...
- wtf is this... I can't take this anymore. 2 and 1/...
- sigh.. i lost my wallet. =( crap... it hurts... =(...
- 愛和自由是兩件背道而馳的事。 當你愛上一個人,你已經放棄自由的權利。 生命是為了他而活著。等待是為了...
- This was a tiring and happening week indeed. I've ...
- Someone asked me today, how can it be that we are ...
- 有時候人總會后悔做過的某些決定。 決定可大可小,說不定只不過是去哪里吃頓飯。 也許是在人生的岔路上。...
- 還有好長好長的時間啊。。。 真討厭當兵的日子。 乏味無趣。浪費青春。。。 咳。 人生這么多有意義的事...
- well well. it's my 19th birthday today. heh First...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home