There's something at the tip of my tongue...
No i didn't get a cancerous growth, so wipe that smirk off ur face. =)I know there's something i want to say, but i don't know what it is...
grrr.. U know the kind of feeling where u want to say something but it just ... doesn't .... come .... out....
am begining to understand how people get addcited to a paycheck. I mean it's routine, safe unless u do something majorly stupid. And it's there. Sooner or later, all they will know is to work harder and to earn more money. that's not the way i want to spend the rest of my life.
I'm a lazy person.. so i have to find a way to work lesser and earn more money. =)
to a good friend(good doesn't describe it, but there's no words to describe what i feel for our friendship):
talking to u helped a lot in understanding my feelings. I guess i'm pretty sure of what i want now. thank a lot brother. U helped in many ways u didn't even realised(i think) I knew i could always count on u.
Just telling u that u can always count on me too.
to another:
there's some stuff that i have to face alone, some battles that i have to fight alone. I hope u understand. It's not that i don't want advice/help, but somethings are better done the way i think it should be done. At least i won't blame u if things go wrong yah?
to another who doesn't read this(i think):
Damn it. stop avoiding me yah? I don't know what went wrong between us yeah? i thought we were good friends? crap. hey if u don't want to retain this friendship, then just ******* speak up. I ask u out a gazillion times and u're always busy. don't give me that crap. IF u want to be free, U can be. It's that simple.
to someone who is always dreaming of flying:
follow ur dreams my friend. those who tell u that it can't be done are not doing it themselves. believe in urself and u will go beyond whatever i can help u with.
trust me, u have the potential and the passion. things that i'm seriously lacking in. have some faith in urself. be more arrogant like me. =)
Don't always think that u're lousier than me. If u think otherwise, people will notice ur abilities too.
You can only chase ur dreams after u have dreamt about them.
to someone who i met over the internet:
i could never remember how we got to chat together, but nonetheless it was fun. I don't meet that many brainless people online. =) okie lah, u aren't that stupid. after all look at the schools u go to.. lol
thanks for all those treats that i wormed out of u. =p
don't worry too much about that problem of u and u know who. it's not ur fault, although i must say u could have made things crystal clear. it's his problem if he still want to hold on to the past memories. U didn't set out to break his heart. so don't feel too bad.
there, it seems like i managed get some stuff off the tip of my tongue after all. I didn't want to mention names as i believe some people didn't want their names to be shown here. I guess only the people who are supposed to know will know who they are.
There's still a few people i have things to say to, but the time is not ripe yet. And some things i have to say in person.
Doubt the people i addressed to will comment. lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home