Sick Sick Sick
Sick on Sunday, but lazy to go report sick.Attend C at home on monday
Attend C in Bunk today
and when i mean sick.. i mean really sick. Like when have u all ever seen me gotten sick before?
I don't know, but if i remember that's very rare.
but u know what? I didn't even managed to go home or rest.
Too much work to do in camp. And if i don't do them.
I've to complete them all by tomorrow.
So to mantain my sanity, I do them while i was sick. =(
And no, there is no way of procrastinating the work beyond tomorrow.
Otherwise i would have done it.
And there's a 4 cm long cut on my scalp. luckily it's not deep. No major bleeding, but it's an open wound alright.
To sum it all up, I had 2 bad weeks in succession.
Don't piss me off, I'll bite.
On another note,
for those that still remember utopia, I'm playing it again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home