It's been a long time
hmm 2 weeks since my last post. It's not that i had nothing to blog about..Just that everytime something else drag my attention away. I think i got attention deficit disorder. lol
A quick update: I started on this new turnbase strategy game called
www.wesnoth.org/ Battle of Wesnoth
It's pretty nice. Nice strategy and tatical game. Try it. and there's multiplayer function too.
Went to Arlena's house for christmas. Was pretty fun playing mahjong. lol but the pace was a bit too slow. =)
Went out with jc class mates tonight. Ate xiao long bao (again!) lol. I still think it's nice. Anyone want to eat xiao long bao, just jio me along. =)
************************************************************
Was talking to a friend just now.. about BGR..
Heh.. it's funny.
She had a situation that was so similar to mine then. lol. It's so similar that it's so funny..
It's like i could have been the guy in her situation and she could have been the girl in mine. lol
Maybe if we have talked earlier we could have given each other some advice? =) lol
****************************************************************
This is going to be totally wrong. =) lol
I believe when I'm outside your door. If it rains, you will be sad when you see it.
I believe when you're not saying anything, it's just a form of replying.
Although we have never said anything, i believe you understand.
Even if the hand you hold is not mine, I won't be sad.
I don't know what i'm happy about, seeing you smile, I chose to believe you're cheering me on.
I don't know what i'm dreaming about, but i tell myself that I Believe.
You will notice me one day. Someday, you will want me to accompany you.
I believe when there's no respone, It just happens that you're using the phone.
I believe the silence of the voicemail, it's another form of you listening to me.
Although we have never said anything, i believe you understand.
Even if the hand you hold is not mine, I won't be sad.
I don't know what i'm happy about, seeing you smile, I chose to believe you're cheering me on.
I don't know what i'm dreaming about, but i tell myself that I Believe.
You will notice me one day. When everything is over, I'll be the one beside you.
That impulse that lasted too long, the lonely actor behind you, the flood lights never shone.
I suspect, I wrote the story myself. you never really know me.
I don't know what i'm happy about, seeing you smile, I chose to believe you're cheering me on.
I don't know what i'm dreaming about, but i tell myself that I Believe.
There will be an ending in the distant future. I'll be staying beside you. I'll be accompanying you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home