On job training sucks. Staying in after duty is one of the worse feeling one can get. I really miss civillian life. Really.
I miss the times when I could just while away after schools. Growing up into adulthood is more painful than one actually realises. The fact that I can't afford to waste anymore of my life away really shook me up. 18+ years of my life, and what have i achieved? To put it into one word: NOTHING.
It was fun spending time on all those games, leisure activities and basically things teens and kids like to do. But if I know then what i know now, things might change. Looking back on those years of my life, I feel like a fool. How much money and time have i wasted on things that were useless? Money can be earned, but time once gone will never come again. That's why I'm always so pissed when i feel like something/someone is wasting my time. Money is okie, but not my time. Not anymore.
I'm thinking of doing all I can to get out of the rat race, but by doing so, I'm just joining another race. I'm hestitating. It's not easy to do what I am thinking of doing. Am I able to give up the life I've led for the past 18 years? The life of fun and more fun and more fun? Or more importantly am I able to stick to the path that I want to take?I guess I am at a cross road in my life and i better make the correct decision. There have been enough regrets in my life. I don't intend to regret anymore for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home