Wednesday, June 23, 2004

8 more days!

Can't wait for saf day to end... Then can really relax till ord liao....
sigh....

Why can't u understand? I have my way of thinking, my way of doing things.
I know my body. I know how much i can take.
Just give me that little bit of trust will u?
I'm not treating it as a joke, but i can't afford to get any status now...
Damn. Just leave me be.

hmm.. to all those i mentioned about Ou De Yang and his good voice, good music but lousy lyrics. I take it all back.

Was looking at 3 of his song's lyrics, they are actually pretty good and make sense. Seems like I heard the song lyrics wrongly. =( losing touch liao....
He will go far. This guy is great...
hmm.. breaking with tradition here by posting a song that doesn't really reflect how i feel that day. But oh well. This guy is worth a special recommendation.
shi li pai ge shou!
********************************************

用我的晚安陪你 吃早餐 记得把想念
存进扑满 我 望着满天星在闪
听牛郎对织女说要勇敢

别怕我们在地球的两端 看我的问候
骑着魔毯 飞 用光速飞到 你面前
要你能看到十字星有北极星作伴

少了我的手臂当枕头 你习不习惯
你的望远镜望不到我北半球的孤单
太平洋的潮水跟着地球来回旋转
我会耐心地等 随时欢迎你靠岸

少了我的怀抱当暖炉 你习不习惯
E给你照片看不到我北半球的孤单
世界再大两颗真心就能 互相取暖
想念不会偷懒 我的梦通通给你保管

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home