Wednesday, June 30, 2004

回家感覺真好

i don't know if it's coming home or just leaving camp.
I feel so much better at home.
need to go back to camp soon though.
one more day of crap... and things will be a lot better. yeah...
That's one part of life settled for now. heh

Lol.. have this very interesting story about one of the ns officers in my squadron... He's Alex from vjc arts for those who know him.

anyway... we were having a briefing from my CO about saf day.
We were supposed to be wearing NO 3 uniform for that day's marshalling.
Then when my CO asked us if we had any questions

Alex asked: "SIR, Are You sure that the men have their no 3 unifrom and all its accessories?"

CO: OF COURSE I'm not sure. You are supposed to know and tell me. NOT I TELL U.

hahaha
This are the kind of officers we have. Instills great confidence in you right?

愛情的代价是自由。
自由的代价是孤獨。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home