vday and dota.
Hectic week is halfway over and i'm like dead?spent mon - wed at nus engin dota competition. Won it but was surprised at the standard of the competition, was generally not very good.
also spent mon and tues wrapping flowers into the wee hours of the night.
3 days of hectic actvities and 2 hours of sleep each day! wtf.
now onwards to conquer maths physics and programming midterms!
I have a few other stuff to blog, but putting them into the same posts does not seem to flow but who cares..
VDAY -
A day when lonely people gets even more lonely. Late into the middle of the night. I really felt it. I understand why so many people around me seems to be looking for love.
or is it companionship? I don't know i really don't know.
All i do know is that people seems to be more lonely. more desperate as they age.
maybe we are too used to being around people? Will having someone to call yours help?
maybe. I don't know.
I miss chatting over a cup of coffee with you.
I miss sharing a song with you
I miss walking aimlessly around anywhere with you.
I miss chatting till the wee hours of the night with you.
I miss you.
yet who are you? There can be so many you. Does it matter to me which one of them is you?
I don't know. I doubt I'll ever know. But what i do know is that I am still searching for you.
I don't know. I think I'm falling again. This time I don't even know if i want to be caught.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home