Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hmm...

I finally found some time to sit down and blog. It feels like there's 1 million things to talk about, but when it comes down to it, nothing is coming out. I don't have a topic, a reason to blog, but i still want to do it. It's like therapy i guess?

Why do we like to force ourselves to do things that we can't or don't like? Why do people do it? Isn't it a torture?

People keep asking me when I'm going to get attached. I guess probably not anytime soon? Some more I always fall for those that are unattainable for some weird reason, or those that are just so different that i wonder why i fall for them?

It's like what I want and what I like is so different. lol. Maybe it's just me being contradictory again? But do we really end up with the girls of our dream? Or do we compromise as like so many other things we do in life? Or am I just being too rational around it?

What's in a relationship anyway? Why do people feel the need for it? Some claims friends are enough, but I don't agree. I think you need that special someone that will put up with all your faults, grumbling, bad days troubles, or just be there for you. Or is just getting into a relationship just an excuse for exclusivity? It's like you have this person to fall back on? That sounds really sad in my opinion.

I guess I just don't know enough about love.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 pm, Blogger han said...

*grin* I don't believe in having someone just to have somebody to fall back on when things get down.. I have faith that my friends will rise to the occasion :D

So just wait.. One day.. The One! *mwahahaha*

And oei, you feel like you have nothing to write because you have no guts! Hahaha, or at least, that's my guess la. Probably you don't dare to write it out here, because it's a PUBLIC blog! Be more straightforward ba.. Haha..

 
At 3:28 am, Blogger SkyfireX said...

lol i never realised my comment tags needed moderation. lol

oh well. I will admit being a public blog does play a part. But nonetheless some stuff are better kept unsaid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home