Heh, I've spent my last 2 nights waiting for something that didn't happen, Oh well.
Anyway, Spent this weekend helping my father paint the house. That is tiring I tell you. I was pretty pissed about 3 hours ago. After all, I just finished Dinner(yes dinner not supper) due to my father wanting to do some crap stuff and wasted about 4 hours of my time. As I've said, I hate people wasting my time.
Don't you hate the situtation when u have plans for something then someone in your family just comes along and ask you to do something and it's like not too good for u to not do it?
I noticed my blogs don't detail much of what i do. I guess it's a mixture of not liking to write down what i do in such detail and also i don't do much worth mentioning. I mean U don't want to hear about me wasting time playing stupid games, and afterall I'm not supposed to say anything about what i do in army. So...
I really wonder why I think so much about what I want to do in the future... It's driving me crazy. I'm just contradiciting myself. On one hand, I don't want to have regrets. On the other, I'm scared of failing. Crap... I'm even reconsidering my course of study in Uni. Heh. Say Hi to an indecisive guy.
Monday, September 08, 2003
Burning through the sky, forever?
Links
Previous Posts
- yeah, all stupid training has ended. Let's hope it...
- On job training sucks. Staying in after duty is on...
- Had some good fun yesterday. Man Utd rulez. It fe...
- So I am now officially a 3sg. heh. All it matters ...
- getting my 3sg rank this week. I don't know about ...
- Another week has passed. This past few days were a...
- I had a nice time today. =) Thanks. There are many...
- long weekend? more time to worry about what the fu...
- I wonder why i'm even doing this? i don't even thi...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home