It's quite ironic u know. U waited so long and when u were going to give up, it just happen. That's life i guess.
Went back to camp today on a sudden notice due to some people doing somethings they shouldn't have done.
actually today everything that i wanted to do I did. Quite good yeah?
Oh here's a recipe for a taste of heaven. =)
Bonjour Chocolate Chip Bread + Chocolate Ice-Cream.
I can't remember what brand of ice-cream i ate that time, but it's one of those dark chocolate with nuts inside. ah.. just thinking about it makes me high. =) heh
Tuesday, September 09, 2003
Burning through the sky, forever?
Links
Previous Posts
- This looks fun so here goes... About 10 yrs ago, i...
- Heh, I've spent my last 2 nights waiting for somet...
- yeah, all stupid training has ended. Let's hope it...
- On job training sucks. Staying in after duty is on...
- Had some good fun yesterday. Man Utd rulez. It fe...
- So I am now officially a 3sg. heh. All it matters ...
- getting my 3sg rank this week. I don't know about ...
- Another week has passed. This past few days were a...
- I had a nice time today. =) Thanks. There are many...
- long weekend? more time to worry about what the fu...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home