Here i am waiting for a recall back to camp. U know, i seriously think we should be recalled by now...
Well, I'm not complaining, Let's just make the best of everything.
As again I'm at a loss of what to do with my time.
Games? I'm sick of games.
Surfing? I not a surfer, i only go to those few sites everytime i'm online.
Chatting? U know, it's quite hard to chat with urself, and i'm not those who go on IRC.
Going out? going out alone is quite a sad thing to do.
I don't know, i was never someone with much of a social life. Previously to pass time, games were my best friend. Now, I'm getting sick of them.
anyone got any suggestions?
I realise that i'm really using this as sort of an outlet to vent my frustations and inner feelings. Well anything to help me organise my thoughts.
Tuesday, September 09, 2003
Burning through the sky, forever?
Links
Previous Posts
- It's quite ironic u know. U waited so long and whe...
- This looks fun so here goes... About 10 yrs ago, i...
- Heh, I've spent my last 2 nights waiting for somet...
- yeah, all stupid training has ended. Let's hope it...
- On job training sucks. Staying in after duty is on...
- Had some good fun yesterday. Man Utd rulez. It fe...
- So I am now officially a 3sg. heh. All it matters ...
- getting my 3sg rank this week. I don't know about ...
- Another week has passed. This past few days were a...
- I had a nice time today. =) Thanks. There are many...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home