Monday, September 15, 2003

I made a visit to the library again. Looks like I will be reading lots and lots of books for quite some time.

was reading paul's blog and he was talking about love.
Heh, just to make my little comment in my own blog.
There's never enough time spent with ur other half. =)

But anyway, it is pretty hard for a guy in ns to start a relationship.
Let's be frank, you can't really understand what the guys are going through since you are not doing it at all.
It's not the xiong part, not the punishments that puts people down. It's the loneliness and emptiness they get when late at night, they lie awake on their bed thinking about life. It's the times when u are stuck in camp but u just want to get out. If u have never been there before, u won't understand the pain in their hearts.

Furthermore, it's hard to have much of a social life while u're in army.
I don't know maybe it's me. heh. Social life? what's that?

well to those who already have girlfriends. good luck. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home