SkyfireX - where is the horizon
Monday, September 22, 2003
如果此刻我能走,我放的下嗎?
如果此刻我必須离開,我會無怨無悔嗎?
世上最遙遠的距离不是天于地,也不是生于死,而是我就站在你面前,你卻不知到我愛你。
posted by SkyfireX @
1:08:00 am
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Burning through the sky, forever?
Links
Al
Arayd
Eisen
SleepingBaby
Bean
Blackwire
SQ14
pillowbolster
Rae
Yulena
Previous Posts
Took a week rest from blogging. More like i don't ...
I made a visit to the library again. Looks like I ...
Thanks a lot. U make my day. =) I guess leaving t...
Here i am waiting for a recall back to camp. U kno...
It's quite ironic u know. U waited so long and whe...
This looks fun so here goes... About 10 yrs ago, i...
Heh, I've spent my last 2 nights waiting for somet...
yeah, all stupid training has ended. Let's hope it...
On job training sucks. Staying in after duty is on...
Had some good fun yesterday. Man Utd rulez. It fe...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home