Took a week rest from blogging. More like i don't have anything important to blog.
sigh.. I really want to watch turn left turn right. looks like it's not going to happen anytime soon.
things are happening too fast and in the wrong way i want it to be. sigh. looks like it's not going to work
out the way i want it to. oh well. One can only plan and leave it to fate i guess.
Sunday, September 21, 2003
Burning through the sky, forever?
Links
Previous Posts
- I made a visit to the library again. Looks like I ...
- Thanks a lot. U make my day. =) I guess leaving t...
- Here i am waiting for a recall back to camp. U kno...
- It's quite ironic u know. U waited so long and whe...
- This looks fun so here goes... About 10 yrs ago, i...
- Heh, I've spent my last 2 nights waiting for somet...
- yeah, all stupid training has ended. Let's hope it...
- On job training sucks. Staying in after duty is on...
- Had some good fun yesterday. Man Utd rulez. It fe...
- So I am now officially a 3sg. heh. All it matters ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home