I was blog surfing(unknown people) when i read something that happened to me too.
I was at orchard yesterday, and was approached by this indian lady.
She asked us to donate some money to help Blah blah blah, well u know the usual crap.
Anyway, I decided to donate $2 to buy a ticket. Then she had to say this, "Are you sure you only want to donate $2?" It put me off immediately, but i've already decided to donate so it didn't make a difference. My point is, will people stop playing on all this guilt trip to get people to do this they don't really want to do
If they want to help, they will. PERIOD. Using despeciable techniques like this will only help in short-term.
This is one of the main reason why i normally refuse to donate to charity. Especially when they do not have a clear vision of what they will do with the money.
And i can't believe it... People actually ask me if i actually wrote those chinese stuff. I mean come on.. My chinese is not that bad...Some are songs, but the majority is written by me.
And it does looks like the Invasion of Fan Ti Zi will carry on. I just feel so much better after typing them out.
Thursday, September 25, 2003
Burning through the sky, forever?
Links
Previous Posts
- 在夜深人靜的時分,我獨自坐在螢光幕前。 孤獨,寂寞, 纏繞著我。 天不會為了我而掉一滴眼淚。星星不...
- 如果我有一白万,我會買間屋子。我有一白万嗎?沒有,所以我沒有屋子。 如果我有雙翅膀,我會飛翔。我有翅...
- I swear laughter is infectious. =) Thanks for toda...
- 忘了是怎么開開始,也許就是對你有一感覺 突然間發現自己已深深愛上你 真的很簡單 愛得地暗天黑都已無所...
- Hmm, I like the look of chinese characters. heh. I...
- 如果此刻我能走,我放的下嗎? 如果此刻我必須离開,我會無怨無悔嗎? 世上最遙遠的距离不是天于地...
- Took a week rest from blogging. More like i don't ...
- I made a visit to the library again. Looks like I ...
- Thanks a lot. U make my day. =) I guess leaving t...
- Here i am waiting for a recall back to camp. U kno...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home