I swear laughter is infectious. =)
Thanks for today. For helping me forget my worries.
Sometimes when u thought that life has settled down, things just change.
I'm going to be a course instructor from 7th oct to 13th dec. Well, no more duty-off-standby, but i do get to go home every now and then and my weekends are back for now.
U really win some and lose some.
This does disrupt some of my plans, but still, I have always wanted to be an instructor during army time. =)
有人問我到底在做什么,或許連我自己也不曉得吧?
矛盾,被動,膽怯,都是造成我裹足不前的原因吧。
等待,我隨時隨地在等待 做你感情上的依賴
我沒有任何的疑問 這是愛
我猜 你早就想說明白 我覺得自己好失敗
從天堂掉落到深淵 多無奈 我愿意改變 從新再來一遍
我無法只是普通朋友 感情已那么深 叫我怎么能發生(?? i can't catch this two words)
Wednesday, September 24, 2003
Burning through the sky, forever?
Links
Previous Posts
- 忘了是怎么開開始,也許就是對你有一感覺 突然間發現自己已深深愛上你 真的很簡單 愛得地暗天黑都已無所...
- Hmm, I like the look of chinese characters. heh. I...
- 如果此刻我能走,我放的下嗎? 如果此刻我必須离開,我會無怨無悔嗎? 世上最遙遠的距离不是天于地...
- Took a week rest from blogging. More like i don't ...
- I made a visit to the library again. Looks like I ...
- Thanks a lot. U make my day. =) I guess leaving t...
- Here i am waiting for a recall back to camp. U kno...
- It's quite ironic u know. U waited so long and whe...
- This looks fun so here goes... About 10 yrs ago, i...
- Heh, I've spent my last 2 nights waiting for somet...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home