Hmm, I like the look of chinese characters. heh. I think i'm much more inclined towards chinese than english. Oh well. this means there will be more fan ti zi in my blog from now on.
u know, i'm begining to like my current state of affairs as it is. I have to go ns(so let's don't go too deep into that), while it is boring it's not hard to do.
I have quite a large amount of free time to think things through and do stuff that i want to do.
Like learning to drive, read, take up courses, maybe learn guitar???(music and me don't go together leh)
I don't know. It seems like that life is actually picking up. =) I guess an office job 8-5 is really not for me.
Now, doing shift work, means that every few days, from about 11am onwards, i'm FREE. =)
It feels so good now. =) Well, weekends and holidays are burned but i don't feel the pain now, cause i haven't done any duty on holidays. But let's see what are the holidays that i really really don't want to miss?
Chinese new year. And that's about it. I don't celebrate much, it's just that holidays means meeting up so that's where i lose out i guess.
Tuesday, September 23, 2003
Burning through the sky, forever?
Links
Previous Posts
- 如果此刻我能走,我放的下嗎? 如果此刻我必須离開,我會無怨無悔嗎? 世上最遙遠的距离不是天于地...
- Took a week rest from blogging. More like i don't ...
- I made a visit to the library again. Looks like I ...
- Thanks a lot. U make my day. =) I guess leaving t...
- Here i am waiting for a recall back to camp. U kno...
- It's quite ironic u know. U waited so long and whe...
- This looks fun so here goes... About 10 yrs ago, i...
- Heh, I've spent my last 2 nights waiting for somet...
- yeah, all stupid training has ended. Let's hope it...
- On job training sucks. Staying in after duty is on...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home